It’s Eggnogg season, and what better way to get your daily dose of CBD than with a cup of CBD Eggnog — or rather, in a cup of CBD Eggnog. Here, we’ll show you how to make CBD Eggnog. This recipe makes about 16 servings, but fear not: Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Required dose of CBD Oil per mug as desired
- Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and salt until smooth and light in color.
- Add in the whole milk, whipping cream, nutmeg, and vanilla. Whisk further until smooth.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form – about four minutes.
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the cream mixture until smooth.
- Chill until cold, then serve with more freshly grated nutmeg on top. Add a single ¾ teaspoon serving of CBD Oil to each mug and stir.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.