What’s the best way to get your daily fix of CBD? In a tasty treat like a CBD Gingerbread Men, of course. Unfortunately, you can’t buy these over the counter, but they couldn’t be easier to make. Here’s how to make CBD Gingerbread Men. Just keep in mind that was created to produce 30 servings, so be sure to adjust the recipe accordingly if you want to produce less or more.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses1 egg yolk
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Required dose of CBD Oil per cookie as required
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in molasses and egg yolk.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg;
- Blend into the molasses mixture until smooth.
- Add CBD Oil and continue to mix.
- Cover, and chill for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Coat with required dose of CBD Oil per cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Frost or decorate when cool.